The warm weather is swiftly approaching, and prepping your summer wardrobe is arguably half of the fun. Whether you're beach bound or plan to have a grand soirée (or two) on your rooftop, there's likely a summer 2022 trend for all of your fun warm-weather plans. Light fabrics, subdued skin, and fun color combinations are just a few that are trending. Below are examples of the clothes, according to a major international women's magazine, that will help you get the most out of your short (but oh so sweet!) summertime.
1. Mood-boosting yellow hues. Slinky dresses or monochromatic looks.
2. Thanks to lighter color and fabric options, the summer season's abundance of suits won't weigh you down.
3. Sporty separates like tracksuits, biker shorts, and polo shirts fit in on the streets but can lend a new take for beach and vacation wear.
4. There's nothing new about peek-a-boo on the runways but for Summer '22, the trend has been amplified.
5. You can't deny the fun that comes with a bold polka-dot print.